TUCKED AWAY FROM THE WORLD BUT STILL CLOSE TO EVERYTHING
Call Jaimi Thomas now on 0400 224 948 to see this lowset brick home.
This well maintained home will not disappoint. Once inside you will discover 3 doubled sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, freshly painted walls and laid carpet. You will enjoy the separate lounge and spacious family room providing extra room for your growing family. The kitchen and dining room is positioned well, allowing you to watch over the kids, playing in the fully fenced backyard.
Soak in the tranquility and distant mountain views from the comfort of your own back patio. The 2010m2 (just under ½ an acre) allotment has plenty of room for the man of the house to build his dream shed but in the mean time there is a zinculume shed for storage and a single carport for the family car. Surrounded by established gardens and fruit trees including mango, avocado, citrus, banana and also nut trees it welcomes the native wildlife. It is just walking distance to Gympie State High School and the fantastic new Aquatic Centre.
- 3 double sized bedrooms with freshly painted walls, freshly laid carpet and ceiling fans.
- Separate dining room, lounge room and family room with air conditioning
- Kitchen has dishwasher and overlooks backyard
- Established gardens & fruit trees include - mango, banana, citrus, nut trees, avocado
- Patio for enjoying the distant views and native wildlife
- 2010m2 allotment is fully fenced
- Single carport & garden shed
- Walking distance to Gympie State High School & New Aquatic Centre
- Roof has been recently painted
- Could achieve $280 per week if tenanted
Don't delay! This must be seen, where else can you find a lowset brick home on 2010m2 in town. Take the opportunity to inspect this well maintained and presented property, you will not be disappointed.